Have you recieved my return?
Please allow up to 14 business days for your parcel to be returned to OldSkull. We will send you a confirmation email once it has arrived. You will receive an additional email once your return has been processed. If you haven’t heard any communication from us after the 14 business day timescale, please contact our Customer Care Team with your order number and details of the items returned.
If you’ve returned more than one order in the same parcel, please allow an additional 72 hours for all your returns to be completed.
How do I return an item?
If you change your mind about any items purchased you can return them to us (except grooming products, pierced jewellery or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed or any other item that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons) within 28 days of the parcel being delivered to you, provided:
- the items are unworn and unwashed
- if shoes, the items are unworn and show no signs of wear
- the items have all OldSkull tags attached
- OldSkull plastic bag must be also returned
All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the items and will be made by us no later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive items back from you; or
- (If earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods
- If you’re unlucky enough to receive a faulty/incorrect item, please email our team with your order number and they will be more than happy to help you.
- the original packaging if possible.
Return your parcel to:
TYKHE s.p. / OldSkull.eu
Mesarska cesta 28,
Can I exchange an item?
We currently don’t offer exchanges in terms of t-shirt designs just in t-shirt size. If you would like to exchange an item, we would recommend returning the unwanted item back to us for a refund and placing a new order.
What is your returns policy?
Should you change your mind, you can return your items to us, provided:
- Items must be returned within 10 days of delivery.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all TYKHE s.p. / OldSkull.eu tags attached.
- Items must be returned at the customer’s expense.
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to TYKHE s.p. / OldSkull.eu. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns Policy.
- The cost of the returns must be paid by the customer.
Do I have the right to cancel?
You have the right to cancel your contract within 10 days from when you receive your order. This does not apply to items that have been worn or used, pierced jewellery, swimwear where the hygiene seal has been removed or any other item that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform OldSkull.eu of your decision to cancel the contract by either completing the Cancellation Form or by contacting our Customer Care Team detailing your name, address and order number and that you wish to cancel your contract. You must do this within 10 days of receipt of your order. You must then return the items to us. You can do this by using our own method of return and returning to:
EU return address:
Mesarska cesta 24
We will refund to you the full price you paid for the item without the shipping charges that you paid up. The refund will be made to you using the same method of payment as you used for the original transaction. Note that you are responsible for the cost of returning your item to us and that if you use our returns methods the cost of returning the item will be deducted from your refund.
How long after shipping can I make a return?
You can return any unwanted items back to us within 28 days of shipping. Returned items must be in their original and unused condition.
We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our Returns Policy. Please view ‘HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?’ for more information.